There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 19, 2010

Brief Hello

Hey everyone!

Here's my first post. Even though I have been writing for years, I have just recently joined Associated Content as a writer and contributor. I thought it would be appropriate to create a blog to show you the person behind the writing.

I am still editing and adding to this blog, but I'd love to hear from you. Subscribe to my blog to get updates, go to my AC profile to read my content, leave me comments or email me anytime avaelaine@ymail.com.

Well, that's all for now. Check back often because, like I said, I am adding more info and great things as fast as I can. Have a great day and don't forget to smile...only if you can't hold it in any longer.

Ta ta!

************************************
Ava Elaine
Writer Extraordinaire
Please comment, click and communicate!
Read my content: http://bit.ly/bQYGXq

0 comments:

Post a Comment